There are many ways you can help Surrey Police and our partners to keep your neighbourhood a safe, secure and pleasant place to live.
Become involved in your neighbourhood
- Meet your local safer neighbourhood policing team at a panel meeting, street meet or other event: Find your local team
- Take part in Neighbourhood Watch in your area, or help to set one up
- Join a Community Speed Watch to tackle speeding in your community
Volunteer for Surrey Police
Provide us with information
Do you have information on crime within your community?
- Call us on 101 and let us know
- You can also report information anonymously to the independent charity CrimeStoppers on 0800 555 111
- Take a look at our Witness Appeals and Rogues Gallery and tell us what you know
If you have been a victim of crime, please let us know by calling 101. Please only call 999 when a crime is in progress or someone is in immediate danger.
You can also report crime online