It's important that you report changes in circumstance to us within seven or eight days, depending on the change.

Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.


Advice tool

I'd like to report my PRC as lost, stolen or damaged

Thank you. You need to make an appointment to get a new PRC from the OVRO as soon as you discover that your PRC is lost, has been stolen or damaged. If it was stolen, please also report it to your local police station.



Please note, this will cost you a £34 registration fee.

Please make sure you bring the following documents:

  • your passport containing your visa, and any new passport you may have been issued since you last registered
  • your biometric residence permit
  • your Home Office letter approving your application for leave

Police station finder

Location search controls

Please enter a postcode, address or area to find your closest or local police station


Showing results for