What to bring with you
Whether you’re visiting for the first time or registering a change in your circumstances, use the checklist below to make sure you bring all the relevant documents.
You must provide all of the following:
- your passport
- your BRP card (biometric residence permit) if you have one
- two recent passport-sized photographs
- the registration fee of £34 (see Payment below)
- if you're working, your work permit, sponsorship letter or contract of employment with address
- if you're a student, your offer or CAS letter, or student card; if an organisation or company is sponsoring your studies, you should bring a letter from them to confirm this
- proof of address by way of a rental agreement, contract or utility bill
If you're staying in a hotel, please bring a copy of a hotel booking or invoice.
If you're staying with family or friends, please ask the home owner or tenancy holder to write a letter confirming you live there, and bring that along.
Please email us or call 01483 639516 to make an appointment. When you do so we will send you details of how to make the payment, which you will be required to do so in advance by a debit or credit card.