The borough shares a long boundary with Greater London - the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames to the north, with which the border is formed by the Thames itself, and the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames to the east.
Running anticlockwise from the northwest, Elmbridge is almost entirely within the bounds of the M25 motorway.
The borough is named after the Elmbridge hundred, which appears in the Domesday Book of 1086 as Amelebrige.
Elmbridge is well located and linked, with two national primary routes passing through the Borough - the M25 and A3. It is linked to Heathrow and Gatwick airports, and has good rail links to Central London.
Sgt Rob Thomas
Sgt Pat Bauer
PC Jo Fahey
PC Jack Mason
PC Latia Suen
PC Chris Smith
PC Phil Jebb
- Vicky Holdaway - Esher & Claygate
- Kat Mey - Hersham
- Jan Aldogan - East & West Molesey
- Lewis Scrutton - East & West Molesey
- Nigel Oates - The Dittons, Hinchley Woods
- Laura Deyoung - The Dittons, Hinchley Woods
- Jazz Reed - Walton
- Eamonn Bates - Walton
- Adam Waters - Walton
- Angela Christie - Weybridge
- Sarah Janes - Cobham & Oxshott