The borough of Spelthorne is the northernmost local authority in Surrey It consists of the towns and villages of Ashford, Shepperton and Laleham, Shepperton and Halliford, Staines-uponThames, Stanwell and Sunbury-onThames.
The borough has 750 acres (300 ha) (3km²) of parks, including, from Shepperton upstream the Thames Path. Its sixteen main parks with recreational/sport facilities are supplemented by various small greens and linear parks, such as by the River Thames and include the two largest parks which have substantial areas of flowering meadow with diverse and rare grasses, invertebrates and birds - Laleham Park and Sunbury Park.
The borough has five reservoirs, covering more than 15% of land, which apart from their main use of ensuring a stable and energy-efficient drinking water supply to London are bird reserves and in the case of the Queen Mary Reservoir, a sailing training centre. Of recognised high importance to nature is Staines Moor, which alongside Sheepwalk Lake, Shepperton are the sites of special scientific interest (SSSI).
The main shopping and leisure location in Spelthorne is Staines, with two shopping centres, a 10 screen cinema and numerous restaurants.
Sgt Ali Dunlop
Sgt Paul Grinter
PC Adam Carr
PC Alex Redwood
PC Richard Sadler
PC Chris Springett
PC Caroline Barnes
- Colin Gibbons - Sunbury-On-Thames and Ashford
- Steve Waters - Sunbury-On-Thames and Ashford
- Matthew Kipping - Sunbury-On-Thames and Ashford
- Pete Breslin - Sunbury-On-Thames and Ashford
- Marta Rakuc - Sunbury-On-Thames and Ashford
- Tristan Gardner - Shepperton, Staines and Stanwell
- George Hoskin - Shepperton, Staines and Stanwell
- Rory Palmer - Shepperton, Staines and Stanwell
- Jack Hills - Shepperton, Staines and Stanwell
- Dan Terry - Shepperton, Staines and Stanwell