Request your fingerprints
We can take your fingerprints for the following reasons:
- applying for visas for emigration, temporary stays or work permits in non-EU countries
- applying for overseas clearance to be employed in certain jobs in the UK
- renewing of passports, for South Africa and other states requiring fingerprints
- other circumstances at our discretion
It costs £81.10 for the first set of prints and £40.50 for each additional set.
Please note: some fingerprint fees are subject to VAT, except certain HMRC exemptions. The exempted countries are:
- St Vincent & the Grenadines
- United Arab Emirates
The fee will need to be paid in cash. We can't accept credit or debit cards.
What to bring with you
You'll need to bring the following with you:
- current valid passport
- paperwork detailing why a set of fingerprints is required
- proof of address (utility bill, bank statement, etc.)
Please note: if you need your fingerprints taken for the US then you'll need to download the FBIs own form from their website and bring that with you to your appointment.
And if you are renewing a South African passport you'll need to bring the form they supply from the South African embassy.
How to make an appointment
We can only take your fingerprints by appointment.
To make an appointment please call 01483 639 771.
Where to go
Surrey Police Headquarters