Find out below how to request information the police hold on you.

You can also request details of your criminal history, whether it’s for Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, visa applications or family court proceedings. If we can’t provide the information you need, we’ll point you to somewhere that can.

Advice tool

I'd like to request my criminal conviction history for my own interests

Thank you. Please make a subject access request at the ACRO Criminal Records Office, where you'll get full details of how to apply and which ID documents you need to supply.