Find out below how to request information the police hold on you.

You can also request details of your criminal history, whether it’s for Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, visa applications or family court proceedings. If we can’t provide the information you need, we’ll point you to somewhere that can.

Advice tool

I'd like to request domestic violence offender data (Clare's Law)

Thank you. To make an application as part of the Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme (Clare’s Law), please either:

  • call 101, or
  • visit your nearest police station 


Police station finder

Location search controls

Find your nearest police station


Showing results for