Police Officer re-joiners
We are now accepting applications for Police Constable Rejoiners. If you would like to apply, we would very much like to hear from you.
If you have been out of policing for less than 5 years, please apply here.
If you have been out of policing for more than 5 years, please apply here.
If you were a police officer and are thinking about re-joining policing, whether it’s been one year or 10, then we want to hear from you.
There is no restriction on how long you’ve been out of policing, and we welcome applications from all former police officers who have the desire to help keep our communities safe, identify and protect vulnerable people and prevent and respond to harm.
There’s no better time to re-join policing and to do so with Surrey Police. As a result of the precept increases over the past two years, you will be joining in a period in of transformation and growth. We are investing in our policing teams across Surrey, with large scale recruitment drives for Police Officers and PCSOs. We’re also focused on developing cutting-edge technological solutions as well as the specialist skills we need to catch the most serious criminals.
When you join Surrey Police, you can expect a career with variety, diversity, challenges, rewards and the opportunity to progress through the ranks and/or specialist roles. You’ll play a vital role in helping us achieve our policing priorities and serving our communities.
We will give you:
- National salary plus £2500 Surrey Regional Allowance
- The opportunity to select your preferred Division and location and we will take this into consideration with postings.
- Annual leave starting at a minimum of 30 days for police officers and rising to 38 days depending on your length of service including an average of eight paid public (bank) holidays per annum.
- Opportunities to progress through promotion and/or specialism.
- A competitive benefits package and a progressive approach to flexible and part-time working.
- Fuel card worth £110 per month or up to £1200 per year for rail season ticket with 2 years or more service
- Free bus travel across Surrey
Read more about what you can expect from us as an employer
The joining process involves an application, interview and pre-employment checks including biometric vetting, substance misuse testing, medical, fitness test and vetting.
If you would like to re-join, or are interested in finding out more information, please contact us at email@example.com